Sefton council have released images of how the Crosby Lakeside Adventure Centre could look following its £3million refurbishment later this year.
The existing bistro, conference facilities and bedrooms will close from 1st April 2020 to refurbish the hospitality facilities and improve the accommodation.
The leisure side of the CLAC, including the gym and the water sports activities, will be open for business as usual throughout the work.
The artists impressions show how the brand new 120 capacity restaurant and coffee lounge will appear next to 4 new event spaces, outdoor decking areas and beautifully refurbished bedrooms once the centre relaunches in early Summer 2021.
Once refurbished, the centre will provide an improved range of facilities and services for the local community, guests and visitors alike.
The plan is to transform the hospitality and events facilities at the Centre which include:
- New bar and coffee area with capacity for 120 people
- Fully glazed restaurant extension on the lakeside terrace
- New decking on the outside spaces for events
- Four new events spaces
- Complete revamp the hotel rooms
- A brand new self-contained, purpose‑built, self‑catering accommodation called THE BUNK BARN with an extra 36 beds
- New rooftop decking and garden and seasonal ‘pop-up’ facilities