Details of latest COVID restrictions and FAQs available
Sefton Leader Cllr Ian Maher is urging people to visit the Council’s website at www.sefton.gov.uk/covid19 to find out more about the new, local COVID-19 restrictions and how they might affected by them.
A full list of Frequently Asked Questions about the new measures can be found at www.sefton.gov.uk/covidfaqs
The questions cover a range of areas including:
- what the new measures mean and what areas they cover;
- how they will affect people’s households and social life;
- support bubbles and childcare;
- support for vulnerable people;
- pubs bars and restaurants;
- sporting events;
- places of worship.
The guidance applies across the Liverpool City Region and will be updated in line with any further Government guidance. Also if the need for any Sefton-specific guidance emerges, it will be added to the list.