New tips for self-isolating
Self-isolation is when we do not leave our home because we have or might have coronavirus (COVID-19). It helps stop us spreading the virus to other people.
We are all legally required to self-isolate for 10 days if we test positive got coronavirus or are told to self-isolate by NHS Test and Trace. We could be fined up to £10,000 if we do not self-isolate.
There are now 10 tips on how to self-isolate for 10 days on our website
Subjects covered include:
- planning your food and shopping deliveries
- financial support
- medical contacts and advice;
- first aid kit and pharmacy deliveries,
- caring for others
- looking after your physical and mental wellbeing
- stopping the spread of the virus at home and cleaning plans for if someone tests positive
- arrangements for pet care.