Maghull and Lydiate Neighbourhood Plan: Have Your Say
The Council would like to notify residents and others that Maghull Town Council and Lydiate Parish Council have each submitted a Neighbourhood Plan proposal.
The Neighbourhood Plans set out a shared vision for the Maghull and Lydiate areas establishing the type of development needed to sustain each community.
The plans will each be examined by an independent planning examiner and separate local referendum will be held in both Maghull and Lydiate parishes before they can be adopted.
If adopted each Neighbourhood Plan will help guide development proposals within Maghull or Lydiate.
Plans can be inspected in physical form at:
- Meadows (Maghull) Library, Hall Lane, Maghull, L31 7BB
- Magdalen House, 30 Trinity Road, Bootle, L20 3NJ
- Maghull Town Hall, Hall Lane, Maghull, L31 7BB (Maghull Plans Only)
- Lydiate Village Centre, Lambshear Lane, Lydiate, L31 2LA (Lydiate Plans Only)
Comments should be made in writing stating which plan you are commenting on to:
via email at email@example.com
- via standard mail addressed to Local Plan Team, Magdalen House, 30 Trinity Road, Bootle L20 3NJ
For more information on how we deal with personal data please see www.sefton.gov.uk/PlanningGDPR